Is your plumbing website stuck? Is it clogged up and not willing to budge on all of the major search engines? DASH-SEO can unclog your site and have it running smoothly in no time through our SEO techniques that our clients have been nothing but thrilled with! Contact us to see SEO in a whole new pipe.
Importance of SEO for Plumbers
As a plumber, your business and its credibility is a vital component to its overall success. With proper Search Engine Optimization, you’ll find that your credibility will increase tremendously due to your search rankings increasing to the top of the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) in Google, Yahoo, & Bing. Think of this as a representation of your business as a whole that will help people recognize where you stand amongst the competition within your vicinity. Being high-ranking amongst your competitors will allow your business to be visible amongst the people who really matter; your customers. Excellent SEO is the only SEO we offer and you’ll find after reading through this breakdown of SEO for Plumbers that we mean business.
When implementing SEO for a new plumbing client like yourself, we will evaluate the following areas of your site:
- Local SEO Strategy
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Present Content Strategy
- Future Content Strategy
Local SEO Strategy
With a large portion of your business being derived from local area searches, it’s so important to have a proper understanding of the local market for your plumbing services. It’s well known that at one point, nearly everyone will require your services, but what if they didn’t just call you for that one emergency situation every three years? Instead, you had calls every single day from qualified, local leads that want your business and want it now! This is the power of Local SEO in action. We at DASH-SEO utilize all local directories and optimize them to ensure all are accurate and provide the most up-to-date information for your potential customers so they have no issue whatsoever reaching out to you.
On-Page SEO is a crucial element to any brilliant SEO strategy. The main benefactors of On-Page SEO are the following:
- URL Optimization: Ensuring all URLs have a proper structure and are easily navigable from both a search engine perspective and user perspective while implementing an excellent keyword strategy simultaneously
- Title Tag Optimization: The Title Tag is the title of the page. This holds so much weight in On-Page SEO due to search engines relying on it for guidance of what the page consists of. As you can see, this page’s Title Tag is “SEO & Digital Marketing for Plumbers”. This allows us to target Plumbers like yourself looking for both SEO and Digital Marketing services.
- Ensuring H1, H2, H3, etc… are optimized: This process allows Google, Yahoo, & Bing the ability to view your site for what it truly is and provide structure to the search engines. These header tags provide a greater insight into how your website is composed and will allow you to start ranking for keywords specified within your headers.
- Responsiveness: When a website is responsive on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices, search engines recognize that and will subsequently rank your site higher. At DASH-SEO, we’ll optimize your site for all formats and ensure the UX (user-experience) and UI (user-interface) are optimized to the highest degree.
- OBLs (Outbound Links): When an article cites OBLs, as this sentence does, search engines recognize that you are researching and citing sources to prove your statements within your writing; and they reward you for this behavior. This same concept is seen throughout the academic world when a professor is writing a research paper. If the professor doesn’t cite any of their sources, how are we supposed to take them seriously. The same line of thought is applied to SEO.
- Internal Links: This process, known as the Wikipedia Effect, allows users and search engines to better navigate your site. Here is an example of internal linking to our contact page. Just by clicking the link within this paragraph, the user is now taken to our contact page and is one step closer to doing business with us. Not only does internal linking enhance your conversion rate, it provides structure and allows the users to come across content within your website that they normally may have not come across before. In turn, this increases the ASD (average session duration) which signals to search engines that your website is doing all the right things due to users engaging with your content for longer durations of time.
- Site Speed Optimization: The speed of your site is yet another crucial factor for optimal On-Page SEO. As a plumber, you recognize the importance of acting quick and providing quality service. The same goes for your website. When users are visiting your website, they want the pages loading as quickly as possible so they can have their plumbing issue fixed as quickly as possible. Search engines recognize this and will factor in the speed of your site rankings within the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
- LSI Keywords: Latent Semantic Indexing is what “LSI” stands for. These keywords are synonyms Google, Yahoo, & Bing seek out to determine the quality of your content and how relevant your site is to a user’s search query. At DASH-SEO, we produce quality content that is excellently written to allow this process to flourish and have search engines ranking our content high on the SERPs.
- Optimizing Images: When a search engine bot is crawling your website, it will scan not only the text within your site, but it will also scan the images. This is why it’s crucial you have your images optimized with proper title text and alt text. This will allow the search engines to understand what the image is comprised of and it will rank the image within your site accordingly. Additionally, the alt text allows visually-impaired users to comprehend what the image consists of by providing a playback of the text written in the alt text through software for the blind.
- Social Media Sharing Buttons: When your site’s content is easily sharable, it will be more likely to be shared. Crazy, right? When social sharing buttons are initiated and maintained properly throughout your site, you’ll see your users and engagement rates rise. This also increases the chances of your content going viral.
- In-Depth Content: When a page or post is well-researched and produced, it naturally becomes longer. Some of the best films within our lifetime have been 3+ hours long. There’s a reason why they’re so successful and majority of them classics. When a piece of content is in-depth and well researched, it provides a greater insight into the content itself. It allows the user to understand the processes, techniques, concepts, etc… that go into whatever the content may be about. Search engines recognize this as well and will often times rank lengthier, well produced content higher. We strongly believe in this concept and implement for all of our clients’ websites.
Off-Page SEO is very important to the overall SEO process as well. It consists of the following:
- Backlink Acquisition
- Social Media Platform Optimization
As a plumber, you recognize the importance of referrals. Backlinks are referrals for your website. They signal to search engines that other sites are discussing your site and therefore, they should rank your site at a higher position. This higher ranking with the acquisition of additional backlinks will yield a much higher CTR (click-through-rate) for your site. When you have a higher CTR, your site will have a larger amount of leads which will lead to a larger amount of users converting into customers for your excellent services.
Social Media Platform Optimization
When your external social media is optimized and engaging, users will naturally flock to it. This optimization can cause a huge influx of traffic to pour into your site, creating hot leads that are seeking your services. Most agencies view social media as a placeholder, but at DASH-SEO, we view it as a vital accessory for this digital world we live in and will place an excellent emphasis on creating strategies that yield results, plain and simple.
Present Content Strategy
Several of our clients’ websites have at least some content. We appreciate it when clients have existing content, as it allows us to have a starting point to see their vision in place from their perspective. If you already have pre-existing content, we’ll happily optimize it to ensure all potential users will have the chance to view said content and engage with said content as much as possible.
Future Content Strategy
At DASH-SEO, we provide a brilliantly executed content strategy that will convince users that you are their best option when it comes to plumbing. We center and develop content for our clients around the following concepts:
- Search Engine Friendliness
- Sharing Ability
You’re the expert in your field of Plumbing. We’re the expert in our field of SEO & Digital Marketing. We want to work with you, not for you. We embrace all of our clients as not just customers, but educated individuals we can learn from. This is why we emphasize client interaction. We can learn so much from our clients that we would never learn from a search query within a search engine. We still very much enjoy the human element of doing business and are always willing to expand our knowledge-base to better serve our clients and develop the best possible content for your website.
We want to learn about your goals with your business and why you wake up every morning to do what you love. This is the essence that we will convey to your future customers through developing a relationship with our clients that allows us to produce content that has your values, your style, your work ethic, and your overall personality; but without you having to sit in front of a computer all day, typing away at a screen. We’ll take care of that. 😉
Engaging content is the only content that we produce. If it’s not engaging, there’s no reason to even publish it. You’ve read this far, so I think we’ve proven our point. Engaging content matters.
Search Engine Friendliness
Catering to search engines is a balancing act is many respects. At DASH-SEO, we optimize content for both search engines and users. We always maintain neutrality between both parties. One could callus the Switzerland of SEO. We’ll produce content for your site that both parties can come to an agreement that it is fantastic!
Having fun is a major reason people peruse the internet. We want people to not only engage with the content on your website, we want them to have fun with it as well. Our content strategies incorporate all elements of sharing ability so your visitors will feel compelled to share your content amongst their friends and family, only adding to your site’s overall domain authority. In turn, this will signal to search engines that awesome things are happening within your website and you will be ranking higher than ever before.
Let’s take a look at some metrics before we conclude this page, shall we?:
As you can see from the data above, there are huge search traffic opportunities for us to utilize and convert into customers for your business. With DASH-SEO, we’ll direct that traffic to your website through our excellent SEO techniques and processes and produce results that will not only grow your business, but grow your overall brand as well. Contact us today to start seeing results!
SEO for Plumbers Related Posts