At DASH-SEO, we believe all of our potential clients should participate in a full-scale SEO audit of their website. This process allows us to best locate areas which require improvement, areas which are doing great, and everything in between. Through our SEO audits, we’re able to pinpoint what exactly may be causing a slump in rankings and how to best address it moving forward. When we have a understanding of all of the less-than-stellar parts of your site, we’ll be able to identify and further highlight the amazing parts of your business’ website.
Our current clients have come to us to have site redesigns audited from an SEO perspective and we’ve had several potential clients come to us for a full-scale SEO audit to best identify what’s wrong with their site and why they’re not ranking for the keywords they desire to rank for. All in all, no matter the reason you’re seeking guidance with an SEO audit of your website, we’re happy to help in any way we can and the initial, best way we know of is to audit your site; so let’s begin!
All of our SEO audits offer the following resources for you and your team to evaluate upon completion:
- Domain Analysis
- Sub-Domain Analysis
- URL/Permalink Structuring
- Implemented Redirect Makeup
- 404 Errors and/or Broken-Linking
- Robots.txt Folder Analysis
- .htaccess Folder Analysis
- Indexing Functionality
- Crawl Issues
- Site Speed Analysis & Recommendations
- Coding Optimization Review
- Sitemap Functionality, Structure, & Analysis
- UX & Overall Site Navigation Friendliness (Both From a Bot & User Perspective)
- Internal Linking Structure Analysis & Recommendations
- External Linking Structure Analysis & Recommendations
- Keyword Analysis & Recommendations
- Title Tag Analysis, Meta Tag Analysis, & Recommendations
- Content Analysis
- Duplicate Content Interference Analysis
- Conversion Optimization Recommendations
- Analytics Configuration
- Webmaster Account Assignment
- Local SEO Targeting & Capturing Methods
- Image Optimization
- Mobile-First Optimization
- Social Media Platform Signaling
- Blog Optimization
After we’ve completed the full-scale SEO audit of your site, one of our team members will reach out to schedule a call where we can go over any and all discrepancies discovered within the audit and what you can expect moving forward with DASH-SEO.
If all of this sounds appealing and you want to increase your organic traffic and convert leads into customers, contact us and we’ll be happy to start auditing your site right away. Feel free to check out all of our additional services we provide as well. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!